Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Making connection

Making Connections

L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self


Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
Yey the story is called my name is davy lowston.
When some people were left at a island trying to catch crabs but the boat never came back.
I have played ships with my brother and the objective was to let people on the boat go and mine there gold while the other person had to destroy the ship they could not get back

Today I have read a story called my name is Davy Lowston.This story is a real story and also a fake story because the author of this book tried to write what he thought was the point of view and the story is true because it really happened.The story is based around a people that was killing seals to get there skining and the ship never came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment