Pages

Thursday 3 November 2016

Haunted Mansion

Haunted house
One day me and Abdurahim went out and saw 0a strange looking house. Then I decided to go check the mansion out but Abdurahim said “no I refuse”. I didn’t care what he said. “I'm going in” .

Then Abdurahim Decided that he was brave enough to come with me. We Stood in front of the door and we both became nervous. I went in Nervously and Abdurahim followed reluctantly.


They both walked in and the door closed slowly behind us. I was not scared but Abdurahim was banging on the door.They couldn't get out,they were scared.

They heard voices in their head they quickly scrambled to find a place to get out but nothing.Furniture started to levitate,The fire place turnt on,doors started to open and close everything was possessed!!!



Smoke came in the room and took form of the smoke and became a demon he chased us around the house Abdurahim ran into a carpet that had a whole in it he jumped in and it led us outside Jericho went after him

No comments:

Post a Comment