Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Tech


Today at tech was my second time at tech.We went to Mrs Ferguson's class to carrion from lasts week work.This week we had to learn about Uni structural,Multi structural,Relational and Extended Abstrad.Uni structural means one piece of information,Multi structural means three individual things that don't want to share information,Relational means three things that want to share information and Extended Abstrad means three things sharing information and seeing what they have in common and have a big plan.Then we drew four pictures that our client likes.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great description of SOLO, Jericho. Well done for remebering.
    Miss Ferguson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog I also appreciate that you like my blog post.

      Delete
  2. Great post Jericho - sharing information in ways that leads to THE BIG PLAN (extended abstract thinking) sounds like tech will be full of new skills and new thrills this term - it will be fun. Looking forward to reading about your progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog I appreciate that you like my blog post and having a positive comment.

      Delete