Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Evaluation Of My Animated Digital Story

Evaluation of My Animated Digital Story
The digital media outcome will be an animated digital story in ‘Scratch’, relating to the context of Healthy Living in the Tamaki community.
The animated story must include the following:
  • Information on that informs readers about concepts relating to Healthy Living in the Tamaki community
  • At least two sprites
  • At least two different backdrops


My Animated Digital Story is about Polluted water
My Animated Digital Story relates to the context of Healthy Living in the Tamaki Community because it relates to what the Tamaki community should look like.
My Animated Digital Story informs readers about concepts relating to Healthy Living in the Tamaki Community by making sure our water is clean
My Animated Digital Story includes at least two sprites.  These sprites are wanting to know why rubbish is in the water and someone explaining why.
My Animated Digital Story includes at least two different backdrops.  These backdrops are 1
I think that readers will enjoy my Animated Digital Story because it informs and persuades you to become better at making sure our water is clean.
Changes and adjustments that I could make to improve my Animated Digital Story include I could change the amount of time and have more backdrops

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jericho I really enjoyed looking at your little animation about pouted order. I think it was really intresting. I hear that you made this animation from scratch and I think you did a really good job. This activity sounds pretty hard for me to do, so keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete