Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

The Bowman

The Bowmen


As I picked up my arrow and bow I placed my arrow on the holder and the end under the knot. I remembered the two F’s. I put one of my feet diagonal and one straight.


When I tugged my arrow against my face my index finger went above the knot and my middle finger and ring finger went under.


I let go while my eyes were closed. When I opened them I saw the arrow was not going as quick as I had thought it would and it was going crooked. I had really hoped the arrow was going to get the bulls eye.

The arrow was not supposedly going to hit the target so I just put my bow down in disappointment and then I heard a pop. I turned around and was surprised the balloon had popped. I thought it was skill but Zane thought it was luck.

Today I had to write about camp. I wrote about archery because it was one of my favourite things at camp.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your recount of your time at archery Jericho, especially the part where you realised you had popped the balloon. Remember to use your writing plan next time to help you experiment with new learning and organise your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the positive comment.And I appreciate you letting me know of using a plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jericho. it sounds like you had a great learning experience at camp. Thank you for sharing it with me. I am pleased to see how positive you seem about your learning this year. keep it up. Mrs McLean.

    ReplyDelete