Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

5-7-10


I pack my bags for the trip. I am very excited for my first camp trip, I am traveling with my friends from school. We get to our campsite and I put down some food from my bag because my bag was really heavy. I  then gather wood for the campfire for tonight but there was one problem. I have already forgotten where I am in a matter of 15 minutes. I am feeling anxious and really scared. It feels like I am in a horror movie, When people get lost in the forest while you are getting chased. I feel like that person right now. I am trying to find the way out with a bag that is like a elephant on my back. I remember packing a map. I pull it out and unfolded it to see where I am at. I find my way through the forest but it doesn't really help me, because I was reading the map upside down so I went the opposite direction.  The sun was going down suddenly I see smoke rising up in the sky. I follow it to see if there are people to guide me back to the campsite. I soonely arrive and see people eating I realize they are my friends, I also realize that they are eating my food but never came to find me. But I am relieved that I have found my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment